Re: [Roll] New Version Notification -draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-07.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 07:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=24621; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1334041673; x=1335251273; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=NqcWBN2ProWY33H9x82hucDYGOVGxhUvzeA+u/2njSs=; b=j9PD7W/Nd5qbMAXxt6fs2XR2cPTDhRmsdbWLKmO2fiMmMfuxIBY/ei2k d+w/szEYbgAJOcMsbd7f++KBGywpmH0lo9m1/NsHnFR6O+TQlXzKlSmys 6zp9cgxiTkRAFGpTBb5Z6FGc0DW4WqwRwkcOLWXNkAzLqKrbXTm/Lltu+ 0=;