Re: [Roll] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07.txt

Mukul Goyal <mukul@uwm.edu> Tue, 15 January 2013 07:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 01:43:46 -0600
From: Mukul Goyal <mukul@uwm.edu>
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, roll@ietf.org, draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement@tools.ietf.org, rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07.txt

Hi Joel

Thanks for your review. I have made changes to the draft based on your comments. The modified draft can be seen at:

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/mukul/public/files/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-08.txt

I will include these changes in the new version to be posted at the conclusion of the last call.

Please see my response to your comments below and let me know if the modifications to the draft look OK to you.

Thanks
Mukul