Re: [Roll] Closure text for ticket #86

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 13 April 2012 08:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=3628; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1334304728; x=1335514328; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=bvf32ueJOuBK4uu0ZKo+W04R6wwdn4NmmXifp+qRdZA=; b=WAa/03ugth/dAnesye1sJSokkCuoAx9bo2ndGGSVjNhp8cpknj480HOu Uqnj39dSPL3yk0b/Q4SyftO+drEvTnvQinJ+v1xIq/lS8OSOkeAm4M9cW OSitgonSoLkokfF58rPYJ/hdyjlJIzKQLA31vdyGPt2RW8cn0cdqCvCSG 8=;