Re: [Roll] naming and other goals for RPL Unaware Leaves

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Tue, 22 October 2019 13:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=H9OUj+HLxPa7xVOmfbKnCEf2+QRw3pH3kVZxBpoRubc=; b=nZDc+JX3N9wKmVO7vuBb+m4CuFoo/vq6kEq3/1V5eddl361WAIAlMW9vEnbn8XtzkS PCfMkB3QnuFD4I4+0mBTXQV6HSqGPivAR6vFwKcYBQeRXccMJ5Ef3Me68eewcS1hyiZO xT27ClFPGCSW6gr2+Yr3dYY6+tIy/Y//tvIAZSJexiE9mcMNGDWCG0XVEM5UkqS0catg Vf/YI4QQqA/C2qFC+m0JyUt81h/eHOSpGKuOPkqdJ1rxZ7lN7fm0LTmwslzClvQexxJE QCMRqaW8Wjsj3EkdA7LgI2XhNUqXaKVRSEehCmQ4GmKWz4m3mYSXW5mXDd2tQGqCs4Eg JKiQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=H9OUj+HLxPa7xVOmfbKnCEf2+QRw3pH3kVZxBpoRubc=; b=P+QVupR/AFdjtTmsIXeYvRkhEu3MlURxl1E46z+8aoVnxbmXrurnzGx6v7xd65eYl9 HoYcocjbCjxc3csoVuNFAqeiKPo51k1lazfnzteyWW8SdroAdRxMJiGGLYAuPztWtYTI 4bju4V86kmm/Yc851CIS45gTrI2j/f102AYMFrYw4pFoxc3M2hObWJD+i4Lce57Wmp3Q dvwWJs2zVF2Bo2Uc9mTGodtDFVDuNeJx/lG0+fxxNzJoWHr2n/Bmgx9EgjcyFaieeGQ+ AvAZA3zlNTeu935voVCYtpxTZKB9wDar4qQS13Kr+ugj35Oe6OFzVweD6087sgmXPOmz 07Aw==