Re: [Roll] On 6LoRH issue #11 (was Proposed improvement in RH3-6LoRH...)

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 10 February 2016 16:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=100850; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1455120019; x=1456329619; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=i4jQIS0fqlR709nSp4ZFx/XAFynw619TQ4D+C393xiw=; b=XxdJMA/E4YgphRYzt4dYQ5DgrPabdA/chqcPFfyW3fiRk1FtZ93qrGgc W+jxdSC/ul+cmSuCAJtUT6Qcpr+V8hs0TkAbJ0D+mqNMpV7DZ15Dp1moq qyOwCUHHfmGoMXm10S64xHfT7Y6aafelsvx/s4Ze5ikp2mQ6wK6AZbTMh w=;