Re: [Roll] knowing which multiple metrics matter: MRHOF related questions

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 04 June 2012 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=sgxMLCwPLWLyNo34pZazHA3uZx4Z8BuDRRiNfDzZZeU=; b=YTrnA+450aMgBVdMYKKS35lSrwkUAfiF+lbRFudjm7oIy804rCy7tIt98ehnFa+3KY 2PGo1bDxkhKhR0Bc3qUlc177g1myOQhS+7pLkFg89rZq/YdjKaGMRxI9A9cc375onsEV kjFp/wP69un3QJT8PqF0Jf6YtjMG1lbbOW4w1pRbJ8C4EMNcy38XLb4UFgxv4FoSDWkG unnb4slTbohyIhzqlIB1zbUszhHdpMWfOBbm7Mr1EUI4hXz/5cPnm6PK06wwwGnBaafQ mvpiGDQ1xOyxYsi2aU8V5qlpqXshS/+c6LoOgnwH1ZNntDlIJUlohVgGFb8J3hTv5kpV J8ZA==