[Roll] Fwd: Improving and Restructuring the Routing Area

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Tue, 10 June 2014 20:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RNLzNlWkcOf95FXmzae2DHTOl4RABOGRc1lFGQtPPzM=; b=hzAKiTLj4FWX1ex/0BFS4vMttkWGiRVX4Z1CTIW9u7Qmx0AbNDExkOqEtdsi8cAuAC iimWWlRQmmMfZ58kv1Zm5eG22u8XqEYZGLsq9eOjDKa3FN+MQSogmkLAZhxiMxgRncoO PyZnXgVG12CTrBle1n4XBD6MiNWbbJ9dzJEDQTHS+GIbZh1jBma51LQ+/oFQah7UD46R VvLq8Fl6C2mj6HIGG54Sdxxjg3/BBldxzQSTuUJ71SEat1RJE8nLlm02TxVyziiW99gB iGB6SUVjkbujRM25KbPflK2Zq2elqfEsx3daDy6namhoIHiMvHx40jCyriZTIBrBo9Fs IaVQ==