Re: [Roll] Interest in opportunistic routing?

Simon Duquennoy <simonduq@sics.se> Fri, 07 March 2014 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bIPH8RxXwXBG/ZtyRv2F+0my2wqLaVe/2J86r4LvZu8=; b=onUL3Fuu4Y5xhhgFaeIKDpsxr51hsZaMT3RGy2YQSbBkh5NzjkI8gidGijDUjbz9XF pOj75QR3Q2FZnFfONOHFDR2bYq/D89ZwndybixoNKTOk6ytnvDhQXflFoP/H/oD7cMe1 Xpv5YDxrkgm58UZ0de8ma7SXoBJyK7hxP/CQMIzOJDhYUtJfyLDce1lMvPu1FDiGUXI/ ILG5fMMJ2nSBT1LwOUu6OC0fhRcYOkfPrOF1Bf6UecM0DVuw8l+53oK8Zf0MOaCwY2PD 6+pqVd2Hyx5UqtEAu1/OEkV30L3lcFxhhi3UwJKpStfMH/jPEGEfmZYPxeHB/pCDZ1dZ Sz7w==