[Roll] Consensus Call on abandoning draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 05:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UvmqxjzdiHu9ff09J5pkwTKccgJ/AVqMFLR2r2sZbes=; b=KOMmudQYPKSfk9Md1aZZqID6LcfIjHXTOwJVMmvnpznhJXThx325bMvLxyPDz2tSWh mZAjNr31vUXCjmT3HLfo1fq0+QGSs7IHZ23txL7H1eAJJZIQeCS3CFI9wvwPYvNnDqJM /B7a6P97jCoDv9kWacgpmM7tPYDf7sngW1K1HKf2mEKN0W50RYRGcC1l230yO/8qq/my xsE5s6tJeI7CxIjK98Yi1EokZH8xI7hRHXfyvpyDs7yvqd4UzP4NFctHB7fmq5LfOAX+ ApBY4IybeDRbUL++uiiNHbF0BD1boP3IwdVKo1pnQiSF/4FLqrXjQ8IvNlkTHhP6eN9I nJEA==