Re: [Roll] nsa extension comments

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 08:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AdlAGt2zqJYAPDVE090qJDHDYKcw153/yd8gBixCJCc=; b=UPRJcJ1XTY7UhQ+jkGZRWiJ7ub5mKs7Dz7kGDnifXGDMZSllQzPvFJPPQQJlPGOx18 jsJ8zKJwihBAl3m9p3EFgZaq8yLXv5pljya6xfb6SQmQmhkitfp1t87pCZjGxocPwsi3 HuivaxgPsuc9aZ02sRr9ufxi4Q8hkijvafMShYoDsUim1d3h/Twx+froQRBkty0oHdbs OELJyc7i6+bSLgmAAkZGURG9KV6CKT/sKRTeU9XwMtkUohY+kqFNEo3BiBKL8/Genvmo wmF8xnV88hy7D9xtSgORXGZc+nvWkqcst1/3OVMrpAOC0Pj0qeGPBviuTyY++Mo/EGr0 jZZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AdlAGt2zqJYAPDVE090qJDHDYKcw153/yd8gBixCJCc=; b=acBAYjEgAP1lZasV16fVzU93Bryfsy8Zw/IoVxQwXKu4qxBtQIEaoa46uj9FYsYHhr YkB0WqW3r4la2qZdl/hsTrtSJ3OnclErqN95GGDaTzXLgI1QCp6I3JVbNRR6lI3QdxG9 eIouyyz7lbnlPyrvRYFufKiaQHHUe2ORh+EDKVJAIxgAHepcuna7NZmxqdfShTEZVyb8 ktNiXD1c7h7LGyRoh/D0IGNx9uqGOYo84oHgxIWxniRojAbAjqdlE0tBRRaCuGgJhD9L zbVu7UnyfR9KzqhenhXeMRdTdP43rvtthqlKF9AoGVUwY3hSbrm95/t+JlvI8racnB3I 2WDQ==