[Roll] [IANA #812029] Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-08.txt> (Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL protocol suite in Home Automation and Building Control) to Proposed Standard

"Pearl Liang via RT" <drafts-lastcall@iana.org> Wed, 18 March 2015 17:42 UTC

From: Pearl Liang via RT <drafts-lastcall@iana.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:42:45 +0000
Cc: roll-chairs@ietf.org, roll@ietf.org, draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building.ad@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org, draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building.shepherd@ietf.org, draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building@ietf.org
Subject: [Roll] [IANA #812029] Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-08.txt> (Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL protocol suite in Home Automation and Building Control) to Proposed Standard

(BEGIN IANA LAST CALL COMMENTS)

IESG/Authors/WG Chairs:

IANA has reviewed draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-08, which is currently in Last Call, and has the following comments:

We understand that, upon approval of this document, there are no IANA Actions that need completion.

While it is helpful for the IANA Considerations section of the document to remain in place upon publication, if the authors prefer to remove it, IANA doesn't object.

If this assessment is not accurate, please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Pearl Liang
ICANN

(END IANA LAST CALL COMMENTS)