Re: [Roll] Multi-Link Subnets via /128

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Thu, 25 July 2013 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1374789769; bh=4hyyY2fkYoIBmqHBb0JEypRjWuYmoNh0DUqF30iprFA=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=nDcHJsQveo8qiM/grQqDlisUPobqZwdfiGzhT6CsFV9C5YT0ZtXxvQ1P6p9NODPrG46rFmnSkpQVKPHZ+NvJTRbjFMk7lKBBXwMdYp8D9gCpU5M1bjaP293G7UZ/X2obO1ImOKJz/EVeDKvoQe/pJuE6dwfr5yJaaldPjD5G8gQ=
X-YMail-OSG: RV9UVEMVM1lom2SscQrawW9DdDS7qSDs.EfEDpX7TULnn2m SmqxoLFkyEzCGei_MfLX8IlUdNecNL7TFrEdqMHaCkedymJElp8aZ4CQ2Syp WOTf.j2NaBXWDwsmhzmWd2jJeYOFfG7wpOire4MPi8ygQ_O786Ujbi96Xss3 uffie.n5_l_a8UFwhOSKp3FVTRlYvSB4yN_jfjE5JPmMogv.04rcduTHdGlR jyCZ7qpUJVYdnA0MPGpIF2Tkkw_J61cxPx5uZedm069Wew7c5ryHt7.WW_sM R6bhZURF_yRjWRyFRAJYjvFZJsOXA4noMIff3VBtgakqgRjLvebZ69p_UBMA t_qb8.lIjc7kzEGq7p7ew3GlK.epT3kHCKYgy_w_6_UCu7PgTJIn26dXPt7V zNc_pYnxdoMIZBhLDdQuCTpxv4LmqkD0J_uYZJlbf3r81ZKHEIkI5BTMdAny 37SROZyng_K6aNnZEh_qI2y7iB_hOlBELWSCoTdl14C_gQesng282ulHJZIf cxGjhtFthIgW_j8BNESA-