Re: [Roll] WGLC for draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-02

Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Tue, 27 February 2018 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=earthlink.net; s=dk12062016; t=1519765369; bh=U0i3LtzzHhwt7lr3LgsROj5lclk4hj2LU40C PR2cs7Q=; h=Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language: X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=HapLgLKAgFOWify519jgl7qEL/7BRs+3f AxmxlWmisw1hE2qbgtNCERNPPldw7fBaViPtWeTeHn9n4m2+41ksSa0DLGQ7avcSlUN BvuzTs1dWW9n3I0FQLgN21ntO/mmFt5Tfdr9dxxnco5T7+IfRihvlI0sRvTQ8NF6Vgt eK1+Iubjwk8ickJOwCSP08CGG3oMG/q34Aymfg/sV0La8Qm5Ac0bdJNeDnvfbHS/aG+ x71pfSYKYCESsPNkUk9dsz6ApqP/lrvzO/FwYWkB+MbAUG2B0PN94ZFqkT8LlUIbK24 /RoIv91SZws7r1pged3OcmmiG9UfuGEFLOiYUPLcQ==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=f2+iS7tGzMcXKWY7NJKSwFfAlsLapuBa8fihqRkRG0ylMmsmuz2ncdQtNNpm2dqgz3kP9vHnIi88FUlWfZz4BBG2zEx/dXdJZKofem0oMqjoYGJ6GbqPhdLhM7BE9rRMyyfXDii2PDEdt/Pm26Ul9HadkImQ6cMDXYQYcG0A3mMbv/F14ea0J6zSAKyNQCXhSRhP6mpQbTfSlvAkBOB88KoMMTsIUK1bJp1GRISnrc/pcVyUGWny2sKNQ7vj6CTmo5SrZwD5URuyYZ62XiwsKkGZE6V9lrlOzPmKMuRDbkqZVoVyUzvebk1oVEt14AzwC+OXDLJlrn9BkUdIp9Lc9Q==; h=Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;