Re: [Roll] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-42: (with COMMENT)

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Sun, 10 January 2021 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G+BKPjS31tFmouiQJTGOz5MeO+ZiCCvBZOpsw2WpFko=; b=WdNF2dKRig8QMnWTshtbuKcYVJMaFb2IWg+aerG5qsBv6GzYMH8hbSBxkzRQKIN5HV Cb4PzQyFVSqc2D9FT96P7OSNdFlTi+Vqg47rxmjFFXm0zzjKrpJyrUP+0DinZcXASE1h FLrtUsbv7qq9oZTkRhH1HCzhacCF2zB/FFrZcGVP2Un0NFC6bBdOtbyQrAgqSuQ+lBZE yeXLy6Mh3QxwdZeVOqp/oKqoe7cvUUy0Rz42bIt3nPavbRg/zcWvTunRE8SyodU6v7vm JR44/q752ro9R6ETYcs18cjsITM9wKvS28yI4xvT4LucaaOCIMnvWJCmYKELB113vr/m fydA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G+BKPjS31tFmouiQJTGOz5MeO+ZiCCvBZOpsw2WpFko=; b=QFS3JtTVni+m0E5HCnM3BkJ2WcSsV+4WE7c/f9GRLoicN51G4VuzCifefzHgbFcxMT mWAE9dyFlMsiKpjcdfmN76RLCJHraAtvAe189DBEnMl/qjTqliOkc2ncyLu/ydv2HApp p7zzU5uYFyx0ZrebRZDORxns/25UNeUh0J0/v01OmgWyhY8lFyF64OjgqxBVAndo2T6f 0AyHKbEW7nMcLck5sCc31Hk63ukiC/t/gVvpu7monty3K5WYYypXmVwmgr4Krfsn8GhD 6srIAncOgeavhafXJqGD5ck2CtCgx8SLm3xzsp7yUSZYWuiebDmTtkmWJMi3uBm53FUV uPqA==