Re: [Roll] Intend for draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 08 January 2014 04:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mqp1nP4Arj6c1LLTc8IfTdHy0nOzigYPIx44gCdjr5M=; b=MaVB+xDzCtbuC9ObeEXLw2Hruhv8u2Jb19NU1JCwmENSly5m+tyH2L2XKjP7Rw8Szc Ubh1VwEBw2aAZ+hTHE57OfYMuo/gm/pnxFr7r4rfDNpgo36nl78kyPfQgt5URYw4yPYx DbeeppFd8FOIsQvvEthydogX3fOsN2sBA4WAuRk1hSAbEsXNjzvFqsheZ0rZUJEW9xj6 tB8CgDBDcolXWqPrNcLsRnuDnGmC7dz9Yg6X2KJ96sNOgApHT4DSksLZVOLGKz4Kcuce QDimq5pRfGBgyFX/zVgIHXHpqWmR6BZ939gPny5FNRu3ZjGUMzhqrFvbRVexJhc6PcV2 8FAg==