[Roll] Thanks to the ROLL Design Team: all milestones have been reached

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Wed, 23 September 2009 18:50 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: roll WG <roll@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:51:04 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=13768; t=1253731866; x=1254595866; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Thanks=20to=20the=20ROLL=20Design=20Team=3A=20a ll=20milestones=20have=20been=20reached |Sender:=20; bh=lbPDPujsbkqoTa5Opi+6XSHA9IznSdjly0vTBUYy3No=; b=JQ+DOhQxE5MiR9sOSQ2+m9UeFc6zQC7zPZhqFjxWZHfO/WVfyChr4ZA5it /Cu+wRL4hk0UoFE9tCQHQidLeuL2BS53L7ncoqUvdsG1mFXSsl3Bn72ETwjt IO6ah76zFz;