Re: [Roll] mixture of storing and non-storing nodes

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UJs6QfT21ibWFXoOCzz+qrSvyyvqfRjAzrRt3UBiC2w=; b=KaH6WzwFZ9ma6LtDwqPxiQ6skH1D0MBo3C3Dm0HPRTt3nOExZXNThg4/3T/7oN3X2e v8yF44Po8Ycl4zwnFxZy5b2Hgy9DeuUaK1sSw58kKOSxBtKyNp2maKWLZqXPU2gzFfYL G9DNLMdtAXfOwkmfJbrveFHXuoCev2daUAIUzA6mVUFJ6wrgvehjZmlRt2cdLkmEtXca aNZOq9FRzl875eyNLqBvJf5bMOYnZMEbsB3XG0fQNLBPuMNkfM/JQMNXBXb1vvqgPEIY Y4p8Ky7t1U7FwaIznLNzQ2RNQOQTyWerFOI51iO/KmjNdBHWMkad3ILj6tDiJCVPKW66 8VMQ==