Re: [Roll] [roll] #105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Thu, 15 November 2012 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1352988273; bh=xTsHJ4j3C+vU2eBXEZAjIJpbPiQh7+oDvajcixzGYvo=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=jdEMMcFcOrQcjIeB72LQYYogAnkHgLQK2DJjYClF4Ul4avIeO09WwDsOPFR/PfzL05r7vnJxTRJ17QHAf8dCr7kxDSWF73I7HAsmAMcxFlyf2U/48uL4C+WFxFik8xlBJ8B5Oi1qCYaf65XoD5X/dfhFZynRMsHtFNE6tNNvUJg=
X-YMail-OSG: Ia8ZOUkVM1lpakieFIR82qB8NKEMa43VszNkeDxlP1BXLY5 UWIdvb.2UaN3X.vvp5pYbyI6WLQoULHIlap2Ue.tysur7wNvctq.tyuHeGp3 TRkgd4nWchA1s8wYQWkfWCXbN8PhZ.4Ec0kg5k3jhCm5q0qD9mpqTdhKYuiC QRHlsRTRdHSyjhRabK5GvsxJknVDqSwrlueOmLUFN9Jy8KU6kv9PisRq22eK EkwbRAKUmtwMEx.SqLSsQySHR7xwLtaaXdbLGhUs6g.qKOljOJHTdDuf7iIs 0xcqeLa_nnmVOE.d7vYrw00M2.3_xo00p6rYTh6CdqeJqushyutmUHsLI.KQ 90WBE2e0iBQEUHYTrpfBdviradvx6JkwQnPYgsZ_ZiN.nkdx1ibMW0.arXpY _CMSXNrnn3g3BlNHJpwqUBU8oH0uWKGTIAFB809iBzQVqdBom2QCxXCG4uRR X3H4lD_DIaOVrauOMWC0-