Re: [Roll] summary of tickets on trickle-mcast

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 23 January 2013 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qDPV4yaQ3ODeoRdYLMyvMA39oY1WTo2IQFGT+QQRsZo=; b=GR0FmbzSBVmsZpHEiUH4ahvS3JVLp7DJx16NiuKcTSHt+WulGd3D+5kKJnqrLf6XL+ sR/SrTCGFXN2PQufi9K3gmknHFU2h5QXpbIcueurozfeswybIgbBzXiwY6Qnl26S0IdO w9X7j/c/qetLxv5o5/VZx0w8uq+m3uMnZPUctCwrwniySypb2QQgqhB69OAoNNFSd3LQ WPpVAK8+LVbItA9nMBMKLzeR7yY9WOBETcShGGKkSkEpWZqXnQv1VbzsB8aIdgWBJqSh 9qYHi16AqOoT9XP0M7nJ32DV/woA+qF0kdyT7XAUv/bKIA11bxx2+oO87cgSVCjDB2BA Vojg==