Re: [Roll] mixture of storing and non-storing nodes

JeongGil Ko <jeonggil.ko@etri.re.kr> Sat, 25 August 2012 02:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=tHpuITQe/lsjl9zNStN6zeXqeSBSpVBSyqLS8IXT8Nw=; b=CLIUNRgF83kl7KyXPGoMaT8AKjx+eCNtJLLCY3gFUHUt2KDc+sHGZtMKJMxj88ZAp9 ALZA62oQSesvzlzWnd4PP+yDtvjK30sO7571IMpD8LLFtdRVEbsDMwsVe+cMApP/+YYc ciqVUpipRUcg2Fjql7tQm4w4jTm3N4stUDw+5J43AGDdHoWOcNBufecVDXzqVGMPyi1w 7nUHG7+2D1qyqQsZpWydGkyLu9j96aIl2NXZtMl1nUWVnzCaWN9bYEYSbnth7lwo7Rho tPnb+YpDxQBNcFeCSZaP8mhidVIxTqCo+cGyPyxMSYBVXzsutatNlIEo4GI0H2Q2+YcT tYPA==