Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-flow-label-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 04 May 2012 11:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=GRrY/vM7aOYFP4ae7iB0caIF2CZLAnX3rI5p76PgmDY=; b=ERBE6oJUj/FMGbi6lUletl/KOHv0m1/s8El9K6xlSBrn5VPZXkTrPBfF63RDuxCLPt 8N/KtQW2R9HQ+AcD5BaUB+nuL8+OdobXPMx2Hvr2tWpB51cnHiyHy6Tbwq8jVVlfLq1h DMt50nN00ENNSl04bNdvXam2zaH3jg+sVVabJoaySEXufR8wGD1DKM39acud07Z4fLG7 ViDoUBny0KBReJWlmfm9/xHOf+G52akNI5ofT1H8PAdc/CO61dP6A/fHFu7HctNNVhJL qe+Jh3VJhFoewHH+IASgJmpZxDY359g+tpmkDwxT1Im3bYJsplxDOs3Xe7fyloPO8h9w L0vw==