Re: [Roll] RPLinfo review

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Tue, 24 May 2016 08:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=rkflsXxoWZbcivEAeYsQcDnVYESzsYUTgKsQxgczWEo=; b=0uTGDlBIRJ41LI5lFvUzuWKutOBT0vFhCQ5Gzr5/ez4w3Y6zQbx5jUCbN/Um9na1dB ShiStsTMrKXQXietAuX6o0/EP10hcCgblX0dwg0BJmizE+yQijyBuVRuzDK/7EYXSiTK 1FcTzfub/NBTpAtTQavJlIvZ25M0zmTrAuJil/hksxO7v/n+aw8vGkbPjQqpcsd0y+Yj 7Ek3q+r/8rn4d9Ivq6wbZVV8Tkv6Tps/RXDxGpP/Xfa8cGJMqEexfPZ6qd2MazZmPCb/ r4v1DTtmiwmi8icNJA727Fo2GCqHrwu6emSu0GZBdZzy0FnizjysAMyGZbSA31VqNPGS /J5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to; bh=rkflsXxoWZbcivEAeYsQcDnVYESzsYUTgKsQxgczWEo=; b=PBFteaC57WiUq3ueDDNVSQfgIQmn8s1mzNTEvnptwR2CFQB9QPgDXCsMy5momS7bB0 OupxYaDpyHiq3xQvZAtbWQuTkYu00YBKF68KYS5XhWVn8gjm5KrUDSisCyvfLrRKU892 jy0vjT5FKOMiMzNyNA+sseW23w8P/3635cZlqQByBItdeAX5ZwRO5iqGHTLefgDqYz4p pEryvUmz4VZzWWLzogwRjkU/CJmqK6Ii9XcGyKEFemzpEi1cninEmGPxIbNdHRfuChRb gUd7d7X3JPjgZDUfP1uj2gDc3q/llztcB0YoLDOeELy9sWhNsJBZpXL0Ob4CV3GY8era k4Xw==