Re: [Roll] Alia Atlas' Discuss on draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Wed, 09 September 2015 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6870; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441801664; x=1443011264; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=LQw05vFDDMdCrUoaEpKnr7Uoq1acRLs6q0vICXu94eA=; b=BIDSr5f64+ILg1gTNa8dknDruw5Xnp97+M77flji6TH2163kt9tHNoG4 5MF55PWAEfpvIHWw5NUiN9ef7xjwiBEMgw6ugnFkZwKizsGW/Ra1dXSWW Wq5tGlq7Ys0YcLJSB65tWL0Gw7St9CiATn/ZNSjxLH+Qax6yXNP6gg7tS 0=;