Re: [Roll] WG Last Call draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Sun, 31 March 2013 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1364752922; bh=zRrjpTO+utB4ZmCXFD14tit2M1jSMSJFX3TOl1bGgAk=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=Ct5mkpKigmw9iXZyoXrcg5ncGDuy2zPwDV3rAdl+5FGlhr+Z6+vWoGDub5aPj0bNgYza4uRxRv6j5aR7bt0Y393ZgVCEXtjPinyT9lOogeY/UTbJsiNm21pbeIij7pS5GFWlss5BG3gxXljs4/32i7OrvKmeJM3pvwV79/NdpYc=
X-YMail-OSG: XVKWjwEVM1mCMeZQAOT_LIHWCl2cyNS8k9e0TWDLQFmvx47 LYPks0MBv3I6zrqhAdkNs3FBpw4Ix2jbR3lJ1RchMQEKZ55G00Pg1O3fzmjz j0akvIIT3JVOcf_dT.CCqXHOQLnChlM5oUXMpLVdFIifjui8IhaFb5GRl8ac Vh0VQUPV6q0_KBBV9Rw4eEJFdmSnZcR60nRn8ajM9wpnrawW6sL5Qp2PJ1gt HyvyZHL.sWSb_iERU92GkKSyZa.dYZ4IhlpXeC9ZvDI1VOzlA79XmfgRN7C7 7BBNdQRjzJ0qCdRNz8mlz1UbW0cQw4fbqqokXfl9_4UMaHJYbYqwNnhVN1pT ABZ4aLCkJEuY3Ef1rMcWFVA5NXuzKgOHZJjtGU2.f5RC83B.a3SsWv.WxyJP AtJAfkSDGswiQXfGf4Mj1rZXvsjQfgBlv65dXav6PU7uD..USn01kkiJM5AV bRlrB3WMr2Y83umPkasU-