Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-02 (proposed text)

Dario Tedeschi <dat@exegin.com> Fri, 31 August 2012 17:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=xStwTVirkas2c0bBb8SJBSV4g4t+OUReiyQU8kc2lD8=; b=mluSC6uIfAF07gVItcASTtwoABcuJsZt9BImdaIHyw9Q1wsbov5kVxBdpWcT8BvcY+ hbAKoX8+ad3OE1V6NoRseSqjRf62f2hrLsREofHj7lQpvpw9gNAOBqAMLvcKpDwpT23p QFR8V+804dAc4wjCOWxd9wOduD/JNLAVvEgmLawvYeG2+848EKtLOtl3uWJZ7cOKA4nG VJHdvHq905uJ54KN/OG1GdrlhrJskJvXIMIE/8DLLTgSKaIu+2RpDZQSjTVsMMBqgBr7 XQn2NE96cIQ3fR08w3pyIVxHReleBmhH44b7dzDdROrCnIR7JNWXpp6zxyHdlLbK3lew qz0Q==