Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes updates RFC 4007 (Was Re: [roll] #132: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04 - Clarify scope value of 3 - subnet-local)

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Mon, 21 October 2013 19:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rS4fzCbJ4FWr9XlBmJlk+cjXUNHZnVlmo58XAAHEy2U=; b=ug4Agz6M12eN2WCB+DaUlCLqmoofQyGsH9lAhv5n/YGefak81q1YaSOX80EdMNUvaG FTWh4ZRmaqZFfMH9tm4vpyfJgnIjaToowGFR5v9mMWZob7MeQe6b3AW4Tr3UmZnKlIi0 mDjvZjMdsRSlfRLD2+6GND68blUuSMej7A5UQBCYSeMY/sxJ96rLdOnOhKc+9WPDUVq3 fcBEAJrXuSmaHf5XwwTRVQC2/0VAXXq6rzaRtHRDi2T8FWDbecO0LYXIRFJx/njs98Qz q52Q8u78PsixQXBz8RFdaDCbhHDY6oxlBnvOca7AZS0dbiVjMi+80iJMHUzEDlT7LN2l b7kg==