Re: [Roll] [6tisch] FW: New Version Notification for draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-00.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Sun, 30 November 2014 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4666; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1417337998; x=1418547598; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=g8sB9JbFiFr0UE8/Ix/SLgeZyW1P4UNsXt4uiqnOtLY=; b=RbApkfrcriEcMCSkRG3gUqtxJf1v7Fcdm9R9btraD+AEei68Oh5Fzua3 eq3S+oQg+/zlOYk/bFQ+CXdSNAJSIIxgOUt28EYCSwkBCXxiaQihrXxzE GaipSOB0jEHLHrX18IRn0lJwSqAO2DYuN4rFPj+debXVJtJgntvHtnvlv Q=;