Re: [Roll] Brian Haberman's Discuss on draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Wed, 09 September 2015 12:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4442; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441801857; x=1443011457; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=wS10l6shYC0MSU+XBa9J6ag8BXdaATheEgNOZ8sZAhE=; b=dx8oJeFrQx+nTV4DCdAN2PevW9ZG2MVnJV8iAxGhvGhB3iLqB2VZ4LXt lWeHcsnx5sxKMsmpLHPx7UIQXNstw/etAZ5XZEpYGQTC0pkXqQhsGVHhV dqpHYth0g/1m8xg84qmgTfMIg+so+PgRGSiVPqVpMxtHJcJWds31iES6t w=;