Re: [Roll] Comments For ROLL terminology-06

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Wed, 12 December 2012 10:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3943; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355309508; x=1356519108; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Wsle9AC6vYMomeJ95EWcN645YpZspR7IoiiJwnsbFx4=; b=PCI/J3xP+lEoecb0EB9Voxnkr/QAzTdKaM2UdJvs9nFChzqbkNK2ITLc FknFtwdn3Sfa9jwqvbuzxtq1WNAJSk2OQrdT/tU8xkO738Q7+rs3GtNap rh3VVAtSK0XJsKtbdw+zASqgxeVQskG1CJbsbnvt26veuQWEOg2kFSU9M E=;