Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-07.txt

rabi narayan sahoo <rabinarayans0828@gmail.com> Thu, 21 November 2019 05:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nIHWo37u51NqxFowv3WZogUDa0bco+2cjWI58K2sejA=; b=cN+gHRxSXaLgigZYklEMMNEKdDZ66+lUcoAq7y1XPTdBKhr7mhek1tMYkN3pQWv88w KgZ4d4YwCPKzkXyz12F1xIyDWt22TA3VztBdXAzblZYHiOlreRwWNx4gbVFG2teUH9sn wRy0S2ztedPuYfxo9wN9ixdaAD00sheyKBS3+AsfLfmhaTQoNh2c+EhWn42NHuEeRRmq uZ2RFG/QTCx18IT4mml/GB1DLAWN3vOJsmv8xbCLF0kQwmsJUlnWWjxrHtME/581yBtx 277n4Yc7k2tyUppPbO5bupxvuCAEHc+LtMv9Gf6HIPD1KrfDWFsqmqpI1J0engqjD6cQ mGeA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=nIHWo37u51NqxFowv3WZogUDa0bco+2cjWI58K2sejA=; b=WuQkBh4vGBVz4Jl5/E5V3qkMwOwgtwMu89XAASmcOMpyRuzzxI5gr7M8FjHocN0xxP 3PQ0dgMhdUE5AYTbSrL4g318f5hZyRjW9nVkRsfu+/mTtj9KdDftMDAwabR77iuyQ1xl Cx6df0yagaSnc6ue31KndxA2xcn3hgSCqBP8YSj3Asu5hvPD0S+rDDIin2J+a6BbDS7x 25IoRIb1UO30PZmlgj/JB9TZo92TRTjZ8v4FSWDDUiDmcOioBHnnLMMwQlRaemjWf5Za qBueCjx1I7m/u6T8ZHwmrhJIZJuiomDk1hAd7ff7xKwm4yI29PTNp9BzlyWBnyo5JNZ1 t+GQ==