Re: [Roll] Ralph's DISCUSS on MRHOF spec

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 04 June 2012 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=oNlEp4oc5kCsqVOO6r8+13FDlPo5JgYxV2z4Ouo+pCU=; b=EB/GRIzyoT7z2nG44OOEI82PPaEF7nro5+Vsi755VCRw1Q7c6/fcCsvHVxa3etC0FO uiKI8NWrcq9qFNG1cEv5SB0hQcMInH2U/WEvXb9ZyMZo9j/mSyOlS+zGGtHMtsSAk0FA T+XP+7Irr1mbzEpfce8p+LVOHLheQ+71vKJ9XxgnrK2FcOzA2vGPMpmpSPlbLHbOcObe tnRqHTqp4xd+zJhvmx+IPKOCBkEWw2nyo4BvPfZ6OLiFrNLjQaIoLqMpRf9RqC3gwob0 zRwaYmAxneJw2lOwfp0apUMxTsOMwVOM+HMyaPT+Ic39OrBjpJDwEMBjD4d47k2JN5zg Xm+w==