Re: [Roll] NSA extn review

Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis <aris@ariskou.com> Wed, 30 October 2019 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mailfence.com; s=20160819-nLV10XS2; t=1572445861; bh=cHeuMoH5uDGcmllwj45MV+HJOOFB3rS0HBVjg/3gAcU=; h=References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To:From; b=KyUfehQaqaM7qjOTK1xp11IXh5hX0Swhv7kZkNs7LG5cmrZ/3gnaYXhNZJOrV/9nH f96YU+MbmuOM0viNFdVI7MVt1PpVMcUEtH3okdoEfkXZT9Ag29DUgUeOtTH2sl5aHN b9i69c72sNG1QzFqKdXcrSDkxsohCgwLLIYbAJ5aFJrZ7Di9wz8P5VNs2yzk4/2D1W EXIbCmjsXFWef2Iqx9SHNvW06Q1SU0x/Gdw2vlpkn/7MB5i7XtYJ0wzlRwD9i21Y3d qRcoj/vsruLw26sgZE8Sd4cOGPv5jda/m38ngv9DYlkBYn5+IT2CLPoC4dtRycmVOM jGAuT4Fna5rxw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1572445861; s=20191001-wvim; d=ariskou.com; i=aris@ariskou.com; h=MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Message-ID:Subject:To:Content-Type; l=12248; bh=cHeuMoH5uDGcmllwj45MV+HJOOFB3rS0HBVjg/3gAcU=; b=JMS8w0ir8IYVpxu/AbpifrxGsZZXJjzIGmP1+fvKRcYrU3wD579/GjGe2MsIbdmQ 6NdjPnweyHHbEPlwbWPZng+fZJCZpymfAnc/ois5HJpVBcgmeNpT2fJ+IUAnInFI0ko 7w9GkII8YtStQ4wJk8b0xeYh7Gd6sUqpBTRGV3lO2viPRxbhyz0ueC7Jn522qKKw+F3 pq/ZpWIZDSgmjQ5AGexeRrNkHmFJNOuNvHAr9H9YLuzzGKjB2Cm3OAZ01Zvk+ZtctH2 JFkcdiunqMYqE8jL/WOtEF5RxKtGWbe2+OZv934q2u+0f0i5NcNrKkLIEyp5YEQ82SX k5mX56/gHQ==