Re: [Roll] proposed amendments to ROLL charter

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 25 March 2015 00:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14280; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427242235; x=1428451835; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=PMva3JArq5YYCmeolD1Qbc4yQNVCpfYV8P/M4jWA22M=; b=EkJktGRSlwTloOqL718nfmeGI+Zu8B0p0eZrzuzICjRR8fjv33o5/8dE WXEfYEoXP+8Gz2PUjHhBD47CZcPjDNxFlqjFB7iHj7i69YBiUExj6huuu xnZ+kMzO83tHxU5PrqNEbP2nXjmTpm5YF8uCKaTXR+mMZneZAIWMdxYPr A=;