[Roll] SenSys 2012 Registration is now open

"SenSys'12 Publicity" <sensys@cfpmail.info> Tue, 04 September 2012 05:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=6O1uJ+2FTzYgcipHgrsup4Xn+SsR3cxwfFIF1KHelN4=; b=f1Wla2SSIhHtJocaT+XGUmEEFFBTe+QYoJrMJMUcHkl+Qk+cvfdpAG89+fEl9uYm4H aI92bMcVcLUnSFogI58aVB7Ve5S2ipwVSowFxZ3xResgpkySvKI6DHu7DQtHzIW6TFRT K8oOtZqMgs7MNA6rR8HsZTjWpPP9mMATYTH0Drzjwph19Z4g2xrbM+HDK6SNzzM9Ghxm qSepl9kwqc0MSuoMIUJnjy6U59C6HH9qO0YnRSRiypQckwus9NQmvZEsU7MsETksMQpY pHxkKTfg/A/HdSLhGXgdjB+iaTqXbcoetkBHRWb6m8U4FQON4tiyq3cUcELHtGoSKUJf 46gg==