Re: [Roll] [6tisch] Support of flow label to carry the RPL information in data packets

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Mon, 12 May 2014 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11492; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399901531; x=1401111131; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=oBgAYNn+yIQTS9uFn6BoGBG3vTLIzLJvnaJnmiqywW4=; b=UhQQmog10JAI79qD+xxsf9MLGazaJ72jGjGJhP8IRIpk6TLlMW8tlcqG z1O4AkrgXenK08fNfzl2dZvcOCIjaR3bKZjigMVf/yQWKT6jirhIaldV/ SEAeEryuOMfAV5e8rc0sID8KKpqcuo2GV2D3XTu3BcXEKy+xSF8nfQfyx U=;