[Roll] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-13: (with COMMENT)

Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Tue, 08 September 2020 06:38 UTC

From: =?utf-8?q?=C3=89ric_Vyncke_via_Datatracker?= <noreply@ietf.org>
To: "The IESG" <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138@ietf.org, roll-chairs@ietf.org, roll@ietf.org, Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com>, aretana.ietf@gmail.com, mariainesrobles@googlemail.com, carlesgo@entel.upc.edu
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 23:38:13 -0700
Subject: [Roll] =?utf-8?q?=C3=89ric_Vyncke=27s_No_Objection_on_draft-ietf?= =?utf-8?q?-roll-turnon-rfc8138-13=3A_=28with_COMMENT=29?=

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-13: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138/

COMMENT:

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Carles Gomez has done a Last Call IoT directorate review at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/iot-directorate/_UG_q8yutQU28ldYK1cdySTQoNs
and had a couple of nits and comments that were discussed and implemented.
Thank you Carles for the review and thank you Pascal for updating the document
accordingly.

I have only one comment/suggestion below.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

-- Section 5  --
I find this text confusing at first read "adding nodes that do not support
[RFC8138] after a roll back may be problematic if the roll back did not fully
complete" I had to read section 5.3 to fully understand it.

Should something like ", the network operator must ensure that the roll back
operation is completed before adding nodes that do not support RFC 8138" be
easier to understand ?