Re: [Roll] LLN Plugfest at IETF 90

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Tue, 10 June 2014 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MIncnq8sQIs7wApfWhyJ1pDH3g44HBtTe1VPntgmmIY=; b=RmQ163Kb1LdwnqbGkLCTHOT5nEJK5pSKnyvSe7gUlIHdaUsfIzYbgNvlAk9qJTuMrm kvMPZJS5K8fot0mmIQTPcLrPuMfUiCc+txP21GjjiqjgB4xy7el0jFXsDkLsB6i25m49 EHelGRsh9+YUfGKdUn1Cg/OtuMvFGgs7uAXLiLI1UQ4hcq9Nv0s9UL9LgU2GZgs9Lz2r 3Wb8hbhync1NgyIC5xgFmmLYFZQy7GN/azrII2s1buskHWEsnavoL5cTV6B2YLSy1M/y UVbXyOBIVEAZolR95qeskC4QFtPiR1uVHHYUp3CfrBbKIlt71foPRIB0r7EcjXgT4mRT DgmA==