Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header-07

Jonathan Hui <jonhui@cisco.com> Wed, 21 December 2011 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jonhui@cisco.com; l=3021; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1324490831; x=1325700431; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BFwNogzvgSia6ijRzKNdlZ4L861D9pBqfbOgkGOCahA=; b=KgFNH7BYtMKmJQPpwqxB2rbk/1MBwx+wNdZUgX4J3OY7GSegSF1cyT3k CM0EYhqg5eTtbAYr51Il3DTEnqzXUmr9VzZBT37C0MMzCnCuxJDXJSbrj K3mUeojyNUGmj4m8OUPRUjyGvCFtj0nNOCywJLH+HanT0nuzM9BQxPFoS E=;