Re: [Roll] AD Review of draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Thu, 18 June 2015 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3429; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434646158; x=1435855758; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/xL9x7tls5rKUqjG+PHrEzG7LrFLjCbzbkIJGqIyan8=; b=I6xMUzCOhwDT/nzYVtP6WT+WBKh359dmJfi9C2QPwS+bwFVQhdd6mLIb OS9KHOTUnXEaPAVvG0/0kvRKMw6kARe+s1zz71N5kdAvRg0nl+CyiKnOG lFLWWLvw+5fpcIxmYkbQ+g8LPrM88z0VScV0SaPpzJJzKtUQsv5O9xhki A=;