Re: [Roll] New Version Notification for draft-ko-roll-mix-network-pathology-00.txt

JeongGil Ko <jeonggil.ko@etri.re.kr> Fri, 17 August 2012 14:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=uCZN8gRRup9sQTzKCCWtbjbKsskNzTZyBPT32Ut2i0Q=; b=zRSnlRQCc9pTZHDN4uVTBtQj+U9Lq8bArIe6P26NahELjt1lZB1Q+Y0kZ+Oa2D3kDG jekR+0O9w8W6W51Lcia2rIaYq7nOXiMm+pPcXA97vftdcbHVorRj15xg0kTuPSLdBdsg 5yTivER3IDHCYpUyGwhZVZzoFCPTka/UZSzhEE9PnpA02jSftp+MVX3JQKkkYX3F8PKT tvlFWohqwsFnSeKhiDcgGqYVRK2zUyedKnRC5PDRERZMo/qxw0ZC1O16wEDlMuputyHT C4tIFXQan3TkUdH7hzePcX8xy/UxCcXghGZpBrEHxztf7pXmfDzRqFmKuQeu1NBGyTpK v/6w==