Re: [Roll] Interest in opportunistic routing?

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Sat, 08 March 2014 16:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WJXVNGG76nA818sBY4yMcNvyl99IzQE0iaWUkae3Vu4=; b=AiOO9bftMDS0NlUbxKXc9drynPp30lxZWIiPHHLGyhorOWPXLgQcoYYZisWpRBtA7L TE0twbFTCcQbuVT6hRArJxmaNix44S/MgFnmULj6DYxRwnmz7SwMEUiMQRzuJdS+oFyI Vs6d+LzcVKBQx5p16/QwLn1Mc8F3Mvx8lV/njMO8JK9+F09VRhsGOwEwjvs3PRfkVhsU t/QThqedDKiUYcWs1xd84PDWkG2UD+gOvy2Uw3OSKdCdHBEfz61gAO+W6QfQQlb8Mb88 0bSVRVez8F0MrYiPU6OSEO9M5Nah/hM+pM6DUTgJ3vnINMFVn5WI/Upx44LURhuQItLO AQoQ==