Re: [Roll] AMI applicability: storing/non-storing.

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Tue, 05 November 2013 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1383688927; bh=zvXUvlvGu4viZuv2ONyzGxlDzr6AwiXrZ9Mlx9vt91A=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=cjxQMyuHyrjt3MfNwffrR5lAIPa7ruehb7yN8GWDVz18v6BiTIGUIfbKHrXk839j/AiY7Z6KhJ1LOGtZQt+ze2mZkkL7M4wPvU4tPmEIyflcifa2zgzeQu6hf1P2GbmPS+DAQOVEgcBGcZaRjlABjdk5N/qC9Jn3Ohf8oaGmmfE=
X-YMail-OSG: 0bad7.EVM1nnJCBi8wKbmIFHW9Ad2niEst50rQ8js88B4tB 41S1GniX_w7t4umKicWJweo3F1PU4Iu76EmqjyHRR_Z3.I6Mwjp5YWt1ymom FbzkU5s_j9MZuDu8EYvuJkj3yKwwntPAD0jJP7OhdfsCwrZNIdjoraznbDm0 wKPcwIYJrWmQmBK2rZSV3GQv2IWHn39MdFJj4pbh18cxkINg6TcSoKrXNIWb _pkb.wAwjTpNfB19G.ATBYOy1q905bSpbqbg2sKxXVdOWcanPMEg7tBj5_Wk YZ9IA3O3T_kLoA6z65V4.B8jlfjoRl_ARwL651XJ2aoY2h_nJ30x0U5d0WnZ Zru7sDRh.ZbtrU1cOkeVzwOjK4yz31LTj6KYAaFk_J6Nuxf96Op9afAzoaFi hxcYKfxH6T4ZNa0pTSDuUfqTAh1FWC6fVHV.g.KWyOuZFDwXkdPn14SjflSU vm7Jhrr0yzJoILtFqIFzTN8zLEB1gU39xTA71pio9ZlvcbVskZHcIb5VFZ.t ifCtoalM_xvUUXB8oIQ0iEfdIrjRgh4bD2NVvpt9aTaP1LeU-