Re: [Roll] Consensus Call on abandoning draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 10:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Z7Gl6mfrbrilKlorwY0I3U1sy+MQQYFBR+iHoW3ziVQ=; b=fIX/sjyeQFTzRd8QP8q2A2K5RleVwUFRumfX2hfRfzWbZe+hlSE6ToI8o6/Jts28i4 Q+B1pCgX3X1ghAOUku7lLU4cX8okjyVjKVkd6rsoBbdQUPZb+OoIylmCc1dO+WWhEP2X pLMRZPXb9Bl8FJtv5Vx6mh7ksATIODxeHLUOEngSInFLSsKmLuwW8q0tQQcFmR3PxWTR ZwzBYyOYNeRs6971pjldDLNjhblK20zKfTuXtjx3RicrjX3NiatPY4dLNRGUK9TfGY9Q FSYzdu7BgI6+WgQOBGCUU7ngc603lo3LWPwsCjCjjR9oq48PsJsZiOFHMLnYO4DdeD9P Qc6A==