Re: [Roll] home-building-requirements section 7.1

<yoshihiro.ohba@toshiba.co.jp> Fri, 09 January 2015 12:23 UTC

From: yoshihiro.ohba@toshiba.co.jp
To: consultancy@vanderstok.org, sandeep.kumar@philips.com, roll@ietf.org, mcr@sandelman.ca, anders_Brandt@sigmadesigns.com, emmanuel.baccelli@inria.fr, robert.cragie@gridmerge.com
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 12:23:02 +0000
Subject: Re: [Roll] home-building-requirements section 7.1

Hi Peter

Thank you for the new text.  I have one comment:

The following sentence is incorrect because EAP-PSK is used for Wi-SUN HAN (Home Area Network) not building control.

"For building control EAP-PSK [RFC4764] is the most suitable approach at this moment."

Since Wi-SUN HAN is mostly specific to Japanese HAN use case, I do not mind removing the sentence.

Thanks,
Yoshihiro Ohba