Re: [Roll] Fwd: Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF90, early draft version

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Mon, 23 June 2014 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XomSv2zmMDWxFhJU8L7rTtIN2hvP5x9pTyR+G39EFYs=; b=leT0EljwW9SmYybwuPt9QdB9gIgah974gLr8xB+3hqb6b3x3hT+FvIyIECp67EDjx0 cNgRhKEsBOdsjw0zsB99kGfC9qESpRjtogJi7XlypiHrJRT4MqD2b4ak7Ey2I+vILDHn hndFQN6tpqv81gAwWReod4Jr4N841oeDEdKDhq4Ec23HFCSkvXKZ9m5Qou2hHH3kCOqA +L0xlmnz77SZt5Bx1EN0TaS4t/AeuEVuG8EROcBLUmArAxlYQtKlm2nrz/TifOlyxOCo Xcv25dNP+pOXtu906hWTe8id87Z1JSrH5Qa0ue3xSEWK+7FWQeKmthnN24VtCNxKc8dr dP0A==