Re: [Roll] John Scudder's Discuss on draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Fri, 05 November 2021 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nGlV5M1RZifZf/qtg6wDZh7PcwL+U0Sf0YirnTahm/U=; b=NyVdwvGDUTHH4R9liQb2uTY0fJXMZcdfkzSsdbw104MpMGCGM4mB4a7TLobpJgrOtJ t1w0CWs1RzLD3m/D2Pm2RRNPRP8nKj7SHPvZjxUjRDcPv78bHYowryPR58uxhg3uyUl7 /Ouf8eDC7dtFyTeHlBVsIp1N3TcJx63P2iK7KXQZqIXuqkY264C1HpWh8lu/UVSl/lBm oCk3sZq9stN74jxjKBaFQCdPgWkU9ljQbkURan4hONVpc5rUCHNG4AG+6MUmcJZHKEr1 DpdrXFt+CZB2jEERndmkJpVpBK0YG/2de8vzIBwqMqr8y5JHbLHrFgxRyzwfPguzvS0n PSvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nGlV5M1RZifZf/qtg6wDZh7PcwL+U0Sf0YirnTahm/U=; b=rzYY6PVMojYjpmP41+XyQcdBHrHPMsvY63530hTZaoLVUZ65dz0Y8zLOLk1zluCbTt mmj4C0iGrGQ5jZBZzncjX4zwpAhYG97GRD4uZ7wqPHzOwbBL7sBAxFfa396p0kfB9EoC wm5Z9QSjT15CPc3Ve9nBu0nD1v6m2l4qefje0Z7AnpBZ2qUvsaQpc2BNveUfjuuMQZ1Z LbPNEz9/4GAnS9nuWoyM+zZVAIR7gTW0s166Um1Bha99ZFBFT+0rCYHG874JMOnp+9wD 8rn8gSkMOXt1wnJyPk7Mn9yVVa3XjdwYh2GE1g7I7Pj/UacDazqcLMDiU25jBdr5G/5S s7iA==