Re: [Roll] Making RUL draft normative reference in useofrplinfo

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Mon, 04 November 2019 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NxrES1C+EiW1JOdvlG4LGcF0rMNFDqN4HOeBQ7n3xnc=; b=O0Ctmw8zMwrdVFS+Com/+mwZUyyFRREZI17nzLiJfjAVwKI0nYaIaajN/OSX6bxu8W nMY+gLgd3E8DdWRNECo/VDFiCHaWs3i+7R5gYChaXrbhXWq1OzheFbnHXFnDgoDQrCjj tdt33ernnY29LJLUqFDeFx1dTzO/koubRExCerl1CPcbh72zZIYnRnfRZJFDABDPtirP JWmwTQwlU5NpnfNpdXkTxXbzcPy2+BjUEz3ecpl9iDq7vErlcY5iUciU46TysM1h8tBU f3vK/bqnNF7JwYykkqZfacFQQHJ5H350Btr3dR/6TchL6kG/VebvEAML2YYeo3p64y8q fn2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NxrES1C+EiW1JOdvlG4LGcF0rMNFDqN4HOeBQ7n3xnc=; b=Mx7ACwkzUFAWDqAoq8lwOlfRsX8h6s558oCqbReT6eM3QpE3Q0C8Q7nCIWzflYtrFt LBXQ/hAtHRXEeHuBFIUzi3armz7EPHN5hPIYJ15gUHOGIGuJ9ZeOemNTtObXOvvMN1KR V1LwxC/PqlkU2uVkSSZjSRBBcBWg1IftRgODz6rpTBjWUwCj1t6PAvlPwr8r173PCqQy VDMfc47SiAglX0fOwOCj1NAiJ1Hp4afzYgTI2GSz8m8J0yS+XO99mDejliDo8G5TxXOY VdWse0Htf7MtEhaWFoHdRGMM9qVyTDUa5E71T7dPtqhQ942bdnWP469K9FLekYE+W0HU cBnA==