Re: [Roll] AD Review of draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-09

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 April 2019 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7ESay5Z+mvtXWPFJIBXaV5vOsyGEj87RmVCn7+lzABc=; b=kkIajsOVayadtdsg2OPKfwN5dTYxoxEbyEQ0sSllqk5JiOztF8YVoNtV6qKRYOnwDr aQOHB8vW76zRwpDXrH2FeYKmWBdbmzY6PcAr0vKOuc4RET54T08oSHxmKjdf3an9KvRU vPhyEJr4hyO1sJqDl4d026+lcRLjpaIxFFZu5SIF/oKsocW8F/4hkjPhPUtauK4qXhrO 8Sh+WUAo7uwbGFGiV4QihbIikt4vBKTMPCuWSPA2MR3/fn5ZhyAo6zJLQAfhlDjewIQ7 qnhnfuKnyp2rZrUCMiZUG+I0gBClv0H+j5Q2tsOAMOvWeRm9CK4DDtK/c8Z/X6C6+jNU UYiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7ESay5Z+mvtXWPFJIBXaV5vOsyGEj87RmVCn7+lzABc=; b=ZRhpwqy40JYHiu2IjREJAlrKpoDgYMtVoVxnEPw5ODK+OrcnAG7SkHO+7s34jSY6R0 T3vsA9fxLKDXYpSkLReelzNOG5deDQ7h2SZE89L09MqT7A610BQn8b4pzEZajP0HQGEl Cv2lqrDUtJlOSa2818Z4FdwYCKkixU/VQajkh86vv3nmWLrxNcvU/x/siFp3GYvsGDaf mm43HHVwkutjbOQ15QL1BCzrT2pVYHfagpeHZyxdIJE7Vbuk+L0vnH0R5QINZ6mFXIId 6ezvdjlQysQv5DCFtgEzLpUtg/NExg25AlpoWZGDs0jK+f2soNN8qVIlR03HmVcL9y2n xpFA==