Re: [External] Request for information - Challenges in routing related to semantic addressing

Jon Crowcroft <Jon.Crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk> Wed, 03 March 2021 12:46 UTC

From: Jon Crowcroft <Jon.Crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk>
To: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
cc: Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>, "draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing@ietf.org" <draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing@ietf.org>, Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, "routing-discussion@ietf.org" <routing-discussion@ietf.org>, "King, Daniel" <d.king@lancaster.ac.uk>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, Jon Crowcroft <Jon.Crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk>