RE: Multiprotocol tunneling over UDP using AERO

"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 02 December 2014 23:30 UTC

From: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
To: "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>, "int-area@ietf.org" <int-area@ietf.org>, "routing-discussion@ietf.org" <routing-discussion@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Multiprotocol tunneling over UDP using AERO
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 23:29:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [130.247.104.6]

Hi,

One other thing that may or may not be worth mentioning is that AERO already has an
IANA-assigned UDP port number:

aero               8060        udp    Asymmetric Extended Route    [IESG]                                                [IETF_Chair]                                                                        [RFC6706]
                                      Optimization (AERO)

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com